BACKEND DEVELOPER - 3-6 Week Contract
This leading Digital Agency based in Auckland are working on some extensive projects for NZ's Biggest and Best loved brands.
An opportunity has arisen for a Back End developer to work on an exciting 3-6 week project. This may extend to another project and also has the potential to progress into a permanent role.
- Few years within a Back-end development role
- Team player working with teams of different disciplines including Project Managers, Designers, Front-end developers.
- Competent in progressing projects on your own
- Minimum of 4 years within a development position
- Ability to speak and thoroughly understand all aspects of software development life cycle. (Requirements, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing & Documentation) and associated execution models (e.g - Waterfall, Agile, Interactive Development)
- Development products including;
- Node JS
- Starting immediately
- Get involved in an impressive development project
- Funky CBD Offices
- Vibrant team culture
- Contract extension is a possibility!
You must have a 2 year Work Visa or New Zealand Residency to apply.
- Auckland CBD Office
- Start Immediately