DIGITAL CONVERSION MANAGER - CRO Methodology
About The Company:
Well, first up they are specialists within their field; they have a brand held in high regard and a reputation of excellence.
The business is pumping, they need an experienced Digital Conversion Specialist to manage a range of projects within an impressive portfolio of clientele.
About The Opportunity:
Due to extensive growth and new onboarding of clients, the need has arisen for you to showcase your extensive CRO expertise.
- Assisting your clients to increase conversion rates utilizing CRO, Website Design, UX and Marketing.
- Project managing multiple campaigns
- Analysing websites/web analytics to identify test plans
- Implementation of projects by utilising in-house analytics and event tracking
- Testing and data reporting software use
- Documentation of test results and insights
- Prior experience within a Digital Conversion based role (Project Management/client facing)
- Experience in planning and executing A/B and Multivariate tests, wireframing, web design and copywriting
- Knowledge of diverse conversion rate optimization approaches and tactics
- Advanced understanding of digital marketing principles, best practices, and technologies
- Marketing qualified and/or Business or a similar skill level acquired through experience.
- Strong technology base, with awareness of developing trends and IT solutions.
Web Dev (HTML CSS), Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer, Inspectlet, Qualaroo, Formisimo, CrazyEgg and Web Analytics (Google Analytics).
Interested in exploring further? I want to see your skills, send across your CV in confidence or call for a chat.
021 300 520
- Joining a team of digital experts
- Understanding of CRO, Web Design, Marketing and UX
- Auckland Based - Funky City Office